Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Short but Sweet

I only have time and energy for a quick little post tonight since it's past my bedtime... But I wanted to share that I am having fun summer times right now :) I'm at college orientation!! Meeting new people in my major and in others, reconsidering marching band, learning about horseback riding lessons, and getting ready to register for classes tomorrow!!! Eep!!! I'm registering for college tomorrow!!! 
I've been having moments of weakness in which my pain is overwhelming, so I get frustrated and sad. Because most of the other people here right now are registering for classes based on their preferences alone. I have to register based on my preferences and needs. My needs aren't always my wants... But that's life I guess. Also though, I've been seeing God today. I got a ride to one of the activities for the day, which helped a lot. I got an ice pack, albeit a makeshift awkward one, but still ice. I've found a good group of girls to hang out with and possibly study with in the near future! I have heard a lot today about how lots of people on campus are here ready and willing to help. The campus is with me. The Aggies are with me. God is with me. I can feel him filling my "God-shaped hole" right this second, and that is all the comfort and reassurance I need for now. 
To recap, I am having a great time and I cannot wait to be a permanent Aggie!! 
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble."
Psalm 46:1
Love always,
Sierra

No comments: